Thursday, June 8, 2023

Artist of the Day, June 8, 2023: Yang Cao, a Chinese-born German photographer (#1822)

 Welcome to the world seen through my eyes. My name is Yang Cao, I originally come from China where I grew up. In 2002 I came to Germany to study Architecture at the Bauhaus University Weimar and stayed. I am currently based in Berlin. I'm normally working as an architect but love to take photos with my smartphone.

© 2023. All content on this blog is protected by international copyright laws All images are copyrighted © by Yang Cao or assignee. Apart from fair dealing for the purpose of private study, research, criticism or review as permitted under the Copyright Act, the use of any image from this site is prohibited unless prior written permission is obtained. All images used for illustrative purposes only


 

Alte Nationalgalerie
Medienhafen Düsseldorf
Schweriner Schlossgarten
The Broad
Tiger and Turtle – Magic Mountain
Messe Basel
Castillo de Bellver
Düsseldorfer Schauspielhaus
Amsterdam Central Station
Gehry's Düsseldorf Medienhafen
Novo Terminal De Cruzeiros Do Porto De Leixões
U-Bahnhof Museumsinsel
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi
Plaza de la Armería
Predigerkirche
Gropius Bau
Amtsgericht Tiergarten
Architecture in Basel, Switzerland
Heilandskirche am Port von Sacrow
Rhine Tower,  Düsseldorf
Stoa of Attalos
Vitra Design Museum
Zentrum für zeitgenössische Kunst
Swirl
Rīgas Jūgendstila centrs- Riga Art Nouveau Centre
Llotja de la Seda
Berlin – the place to be



No comments:

Post a Comment